Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Finally in the 2nd Trimester!

Yesterday I had a regular OB visit at 13w3d. I was nervous, as always because I wasn't sure what they were actually going to do. My Dr. whipped out the doppler which made me even MORE nervous because I am a bigger girl and I hear so many stories of not being able to find the heartbeat with the doppler. But the moment he put it on my belly, there is was! A nice strong galloping heartbeat going around 158-160. It's such a beautiful sound.

In the last two weeks my belly has grown so much and I have felt SO much bigger. I was sure the scale would say I gained 5-10 pounds. But I lost another two! I'm actually down 2 pounds from my original starting weight. Made me feel good because I am a bigger girl anyway so there shouldn't be a lot of weight for me to gain. If I could gain under 25 pounds overall that would be ideal for me. I'd prefer under 15 even. My Mom had been making comments all week that I had to have gained a lot so it felt nice to through it back at her lol.

Here's a comparison photo collage of my belly pics so far. I've really started to pop!

Photobucket


Oh and in case anyone is wondering, Yes, I am still sick. Pretty badly too. It's sad because I'm kind of getting used to it. Maybe just be what pregnancy does to me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't believe you are already 13 wks. Very exciting! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the second trimester! Your baby bump is so cute! lol.

    ReplyDelete