Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So I pee my pants....often.

Peeing my pants has become a daily occurrence.  The other day I sneezed once and excitedly told my husband I didn't pee!  The next thing that came out of my mouth was ANOTHER sneeze and welp, there it went.  I ran up to go to the bathroom and Theo starts pointing at the couch, laughing hysterically saying "Babe, you PEED the couch!"  Yes, I peed the couch.  I have also peed while sitting on my bed, while vomiting over a toilet, and in a restaurant booth when I laughed too hard.

I am only 15w4d.  I have a feeling things will only get worse.  Pregnancy is just SO sexy.  ;)

BTW-  I want to invite anyone who reads my blog to friend me over on Facebook.  I have a special account JUST for my TWW/TTC friends where I post a lot more pictures and stuff than you will find here.  Feel free to send me a request!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003769680667

2 comments:

  1. Me too. Though it seemed to be the worst from about weeks 12-20. So, maybe it'll get better for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this happened to me last night and I'm only 5 weeks along! I already have a small bladder, so let's just say we've stocked up on toilet paper from Costco! I'm going to the bathroom every hour! How bad will I be once the baby grows bigger?! :)

    ReplyDelete