Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pure Pregnant Rage...over french fries.

So, the other day I had a hardcore McDonald's craving and I wanted french fries in the worst way.  Theo was already on his way out to run some errands which were right by the McDonald's so he promised to pick me up some.

Well, the dummy came back empty-handed.  As a result, he got the pleasure of experiencing some pure pregnant rage.  I yelled at him, I cried, I stomped my feet.  I said, "No noooo noooo, pleassse" over and over.  I kicked him out of our room and he called me an ass.  That prompted some more crying while sitting on my bed....that then turned into hysterical laughter once I realized how crazy I was...until I sneezed, peed my bed and started crying again.

Hubby and I made up of course and all is well.  But I will be honest.  I am struggling pretty bad with my emotions lately.  I've been feeling very down the last few days for no reason.  I was supposed to spend time with a girlfriend today and when she cancelled on me last minute, I just kind of lost it (not on her, luckily).  One thing is clear:  these hormones...they are RAGING!

No comments:

Post a Comment