Monday, August 20, 2012

My Ass Hurts...(a TMI post)

So I totally forgot to write about this last post....I guess probably because it didn't start bothering me as much until late last night. 

So, I have hemorrhoids.   Usually, while they suck, they are no big deal.  Even before pregnancy I would sometimes I get them for a day or so and then they would disappear.  I'd have some pain while going to the bathroom and I've only had one REALLY bad attack and that was the night after my wedding.

Cue to last night.  I've been a little sore down there, but figure its just because of all the straining due to the constipation.  Well I was sitting on the couch for AWHILE.  And when I stood up I felt it.  It literally felt like something huge was going to fall out of my butt.  And I'm not talking about the normal stuff that comes out.  It felt like a lead weight.  At this point its painful even when walking and I haven't gone to the bathroom in 2 days so I figure it could be that?  I was in pain all night long and barely even able to sit.

Today it's 10x worse.  I did go to the bathroom this morning...a lot.  And it hurt some but I expected some of the pain to go away once it was done because there was no straining..  But it hasn't.  That lead weight feeling in my ass has only gotten worse.  I've tried warm baths, cold compresses, a little prep H.  Nothing is soothing it at all.  Getting up and down is HORRIBLE.  The pain is excrutiating.

My family has a long history of dealing with hemorrhoids. Several even needed the surgery to remove them at one point.  My Mom said it sounds like a REALLY bad case of internal ones and if they don't feel better tomorrow I will need to call my doctor.  I'm praying it gets better because I'm already on antibiotics for an ear infection & nexium for my severe acid reflux.  I hate taking so much medication :(

I'm pretty f-ing miserable right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment