Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm pregnant...again.

So I was right. I'm officially pregnant again. I'm happy, but cautiously. It's sad that having a m/c can take the joy out of getting your BFP, but it does a little. Because things can go either way.

It's crazy that this happened because I did everything WRONG this month. I drank, I smoked, took no vitamins, and I did whatever the hell I wanted for the first time in about a year. We had sex a lot but it wasn't for baby making purposes. I didn't even lay there after with my legs up for 20 min because I got bored after 5 min. I said, fuck it! and I got a BFP? I never even had a normal regular period following my m/c! I just got pregnant when I ovulated right afterwards. I've read a lot of stories about how fertile you are after a m/c but I didn't think it would be that way for me. I mean, we tried to 10 months without fertility meds with nothing but a suspected chemical in August. And then I finally went on Clomid and conceived the second month. Then we lost the baby and I conceive RIGHT away, without trying, without clomid.

It's just a little crazy to me. I always want to tell people to shove it when they tell me, "Relax, it'll happen." but I guess there is some merit to it. That combined with the supposedly being "extra fertile" after your m/c.

Either way, I'm glad. Regardless of what happens, I clearly CAN get pregnant. That's a good thing. This is a wonderful gift and I hope God lets me keep it this time :)

I also want to say that I have so much support from the ladies on TWW and I am very grateful. The fact that many of them are so encouraging and genuinely happy and enthusiastic for others good fortune while struggling themselves says a lot about who they are and I am proud to call them my friends.

5 comments:

  1. Sooo soooo sooo happy for you!!! It warms my hear to know that miracles can happen and that wrongs can be made right again, and it's most definitely right that you got pregnant again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats. It's really encouraging to hear your good news. Wishing you healthy and happy times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, hoping and praying that this pregnancy is healthy

    ReplyDelete