Friday, February 3, 2012

My First TWW Post M/C!

So I am officially in my first two week wait since the miscarriage. Today I am either 5 or 6dpo. I'm not expecting to necessarily get pregnant again right away but I also wouldn't be shocked if I did. I've read so many stories of women who got pregnant right after their M/C so I AM a LITTLE hopeful, lol

Ovulation felt very strong and I think I may have ovulated out of both sides. Since ovulation I have just been having some cramping on both sides, kind of like last time when I got pregnant. No other real symptoms though...which is like last time too. So I guess now we just wait and see! I will wait until I am about 10dpo to test since that is when I got my BFP last time.

Oh, one of the girls in a buddy group on twoweekwait got her BFP! It's SO nice to see someone who has been trying many months finally get one. I had been the first in my buddy group since it started to get my BFP but obviously it didn't end well. I hope it means several of the other girls will be getting theirs soon too. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to your test, and don't stress it. God has a plan, knowing that has gotten me through the loss of my daughter. I'm here with you, waiting until you get your BFP

    ReplyDelete