Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Day to Day Vomit Struggle

Holy hell, does morning sickness suck or what?

It's killing me so badly right now. Every week or so I get one day that I start to feel better and I get all excited thinking, hey, maybe it's starting to subside!

The next day comes and NO SUCH LUCK! I've become very good friends with my toilet. The worst part is that while I'm in the process of the preliminary dry heaving and gagging that comes before the big show, I have to try and shove a pad or some toilet paper in my underwear because I pee my fricking pants every time I throw up. I should add that it's fun when it happens in a public place.

I'm praying hard that this will start to subside as I go into my 2nd trimester.

I just got a text from my husband and it says. "I love you baby. And I can't wait to hold *ours* this year. Also, I'm bringing home pizza."

It's reminders like those....and let's be honest...the pizza... that make it ALL worthwhile. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I hope you start feeling better soon! I pee when I throw up too, lol. Start carrying extra pants and underwear wherever you go, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get meds to help with the morning sickness. Zofran is my best friend in the first tri. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete