Thursday, January 19, 2012

All Clear!

So I went to see Dr. Crider for my follow-up from surgery and to discuss future plans and it went very well.  He was very kind and compassionate about everything I went through and it just felt nice to have someone acknowledge what I went through.

Because I haven't seen him in so long (since they insisted I see all the doctors once I was pregnant because you never know who will be on call) I had to recite everything that happened and it was pretty emotional.

But, the good news.  He gave us the go ahead to have sex again, which my husband is surely thrilled about.  It's kinda been awhile.  He wants me to wait two months before starting clomid again, but said we could have sex around ovulation and if it happens, it happens and obviously was meant to.  He said when they tell you to wait 3 months, it's due more to dating issues since your cycle can become a little wonky.

So tomorrow I am taking a spa day (Christmas gift from my husband) and getting myself a wax and going to spend the evening with my love!  It's going to be a perfect Friday :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are doing better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your heart and body are ready to move on. I bet that's a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete