Monday, January 23, 2012

Am I ever going to ovulate!?

Ok, so when we found out that the baby had stopped growing I started the misoprostal on Wednesday, January 4th. I bled for 3 days until I was admitted to the hospital for bad infection due to incomplete miscarriage and then they performed the emergency D&C on Sunday, January 8th.

Without fertility meds I ovulate about my 16th or 17th day of my cycle. SO far all my ovulation tests are negative and I'm just wondering when it's going to happen. I did take a pregnancy test about 5 days ago and there was still a faint line, but I'm sure it's out by now...

I really hope I ovulate soon....and then get my period soon! I want to start trying for real again! I almost feel lost without having anything pregnancy or TTC related...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kellie. It took me roughly 4-6 weeks post m/c (two rounds of misoprostal due to incomplete first time) to have my first period. I was advised to wait at least two cycles before trying. I felt very on the fence about this advice as I just wanted to start again. However, when I had a follow-up u/s during cycle 2 they said my uterine lining was on the thin side. I just starting taking clomid this week as my cycles have been very wonky. Crossing my fingers that you ovulate soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My doctor said we could have sex and if it happens it happens but won't put me on clomid for two cycles....I just thought I'd be close to ovulating or already have ovulated by now...I guess I will just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete