Friday, January 13, 2012

Ok, I'm ready now.

Last night I decided.  I'm done with this unhappiness.  No more moping, no more crying, no more thinking about what could have been.

For me, it's time to move on and move forward.  I FINALLY started physically feeling better yesterday evening and it has done wonders for my mood.  

Everything could be so much worse and I have be be thankful for the facts.  I got pregnant.  It may have taken a year but it DID happen.  The clomid helped and it may very well help do the trick this next time.

I'm seeing my doctor Wednesday next week to discuss our next steps and I am praying he gives us the go ahead to try again after my regular cycle begins.  I don't want to wait several months.  I've been reading so many stories about TTC after a miscarriage and there are SO many who conceived with a healthy pregnancy just a month or two after the m/c. 

This gives me hope and it feels so good.

2 comments: