Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting My Life Back.

Lately, I've been going out more than I have in years and it's really helping to keep my mind off of everything. I joined meetup.com and went to a couples meet up group and had a ton of fun.

My husband and I joined a crappy bowling league with my little brother and his fiance and it's tons of fun.  We went out Saturday night with a bunch of friends that we are constantly making plans with, and then breaking them, and am so glad now we went.

And, one of the couples from the meetup group invited us out for drinks next Friday.  I forgot how much I love being social and during this journey I've put off having fun because I've been so consumed with trying to conceive.  It's like I've forgotten who I am.  Now, I'm feeling better than I have in a long time.

Oh, I've also been doing a ton of baking and I have to share this one recipe with you guys. I made these oreo cupcakes that came out GREAT! It's a vanilla cupcake with big chunks of oreo baked in, with a cookie on the bottom and a delicious cream cheese frosting. It's AMAZING!

Here are some photos, and below I have linked to the recipe if you are interested.  They are great and pretty easy to make.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And here's the link to the recipe: http://www.beantownbaker.com/2010/04/oreo-cupcakes-third-time-is-charm.html

No comments:

Post a Comment